Wha Rang was a military school of the 1st Century in Korea.
This form begins and ends in closed stance "C".
1. step out with the left leg, into a ridding stance single middle palm block
2. double middle punch
3. turn 90 degrees to right, back stance forearm double high block
4. back stance reverse knife hand strike. (don’t step)
5. step with your right foot into a riding stance side punch
6. bring your right foot back to your left foot and do a right knife hand strike downward.
7. pivot your body in the direction of the strike and step into a left front stance middle punch.
8. turn 90 degrees left, front stance low block
9. step forward middle punch.
10. turn your body side to the target, step with your left leg into an “X step” right elbow strike.
11. right leg side kick
12. back stance knife right hand strike
13. step forward, front stance left middle punch
14. step forward, front stance right middle punch (Kihap)
15. turn 270 degrees left, back stance single knife hand double middle block
16. step forward spear finger strike
17. turn 180 degrees left into a back stance knife hand double middle block.
18. side kick with your right leg
19. back kick with your left leg.
20. land in a back stance knife hand double middle block.
21. turn 90 degrees left, front stance low block
22. pull your left leg back into a back stance, right reverse punch.
23. step forward into a back stance left reverse punch.
24. step forward into a back stance right reverse punch.
25. move your left foot forward into a left front stance “X” low block.
26. jump into an “X stance” double elbow strike with your left foot behind your right.
27. pivot 270 degrees left into a scissors block with your feet together
28. keep your feet together, another scissors block
29. step forward with your left foot, back stance knife hand double middle block.
30. bring your left foot to your right, turn 180 degrees right, step into a back stance
knife hand double middle block. (Kihap)
[Back to the Red Belt Requirements]
[Back to the Belt Requirements]
[International TKD Home]